- To develop self –reliance, co-operation and self respect
among the society.
- To eradicate the social evils from the society/public
such as untouchability, dowry customa, superstitious, corruption,
female feticides and awake the society about the democratic
- To encourage the youths to make the society and the
nation best putting by their best efforts.
- To procure the assistance for development of the society
from government, non government organizations and other
institutes for achieving the aim and targets of the society in
the field of development.
- To educate the villagers about the agricultural
activities and to encourage them to use the modernize
agricultural instruments for modernize cultivation.
- To make the unemployed familiar about self employment and
to assist them to advance loan from the banks and financial
- To provide the library to educate the villagers and to
get impose the newspapers and magazines for them and to take
interest in games and sports and cultural activities.
- To make awareness about Health and its suitable
development, mental environment and child health.
- To develop the integrity of awareness and save the
culture of occasional festivals.
- Right to information act.
- Economic growth, youth affairs, people development,
literacy, political education.
- To guide, provide and safe guard the interests rights
& privilege as per the constitutional rights on time to time
- To render assistance to other public charitable trusts or
institutions which related to the Banjara’s.
- The benefits of the society are open to all irrespective
of caste, creed or religion.
- To grant affiliation and assistance to such associations
which are interested to join and work with our society.
- To undertake all such activities needed for the welfare
and well-being of the member and the society.